BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine Day


VALENTINE DAY??????

There no more term of my Valentine Day…….
Because…….
My love is gone…..
But….
Abigail Audrey Lydia…..
That girl is still my girl….
Even she not with me right now…..
But in my mind and heart…
She still with me forever and eternally…
You know how I celebrate my Valentine Day dear Abby….
Me celebrate it with BEER right now (3.41 am)
Even now if I drunk…I still manage to write this blog…
Because of I MISS U badly dear….
The facts is….
Even my friends hate you so much….
Because causing me drive crazy of you….
And forcing me to forget you somehow….
But…….
They can’t force me…..
Because….you know what….
I STILL LOVE YOU…..
Even that I HATE YOU…..
Because of the LOVE is more than the HATE
Do you miss me like I do…..
24/7 I MISS you dear…..
You know that!!!!
How could you do this to me…..
What is my fault….
Did I make you cry????
Did I make you hurt????
Did I scold you so much before this????
Did i????
The only answer is only you can ANSWER that!!!!
No dear….
What I said this is not that I mad at you…
But…
You have not yet answer these QUESTION i ask from you!!!!
All I need is the ANSWER dear…
WHY you doing these to me….
For all the thing you have done to me before…
ONLY YOU CAN LOVE ME THIS WAY…
You change me….
You make me good from bad….
You teach me what is good , what is bad dear…
But why????
Why have you to make the decision..
You pick HIM!!!!!
So…..
What im gonna tell from my blog is….
Wishing both of you DEAR…
A happy VALENTINE DAY…
That all…..

0 comments: