BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

The meaning i miss u badly

While im doing MS 2 (Mechanic Structure 2)
It kind of late im finishing my assignment
And not much from that…
I keep thinking of YOU…
I don’t know why it always happen all the time….
Yours remaining love still got from me…
I keep thinking of you no matter what I do
And once im thinking of YOU…
It give me inspiration for me to study…
It give me strength to finish all my assignment…

It may sound funny and I don,t know why (sigh..)
And I think is good….
Cause it change me a lazy person…
Who do assignment and tasks last minute….
All I want to do right now is…
To change your mindset..
About who the way I am right now…
And it not the same like before…
I want you to open your eyes…
See me clearly..
That I change for YOU..

0 comments: