BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Texts.........

Wishing dat im still hugging u dear
All the laugh n joy
We been thru before this
I miss it all dear......
Notink stop me to loving u again
N last nite u text me.....
It bring back ours memory....
Together.....

And here ours text last nite......
Abby:Ag care gau ku gak d
Me:Ag ar =<....
Abby:Cyg mh..?
Me:Cyg.....
Abby:Hehe thanks....
Me:Just thanks......????
Abby:Kidding jak...ku pun kai nya perfect pun..
Me:4 me ur perfect...susah ka ngiga indu baka d.
Abby:P...urg seldom gak appreciate me....mayb salah aku gak lar...ntah la...
Me:Nya mh....Mayb also it my fault..coz ignoring u b4...
Abby:Ku pun ngai obses g lorh....
Me:Obses wat???
Abby:Mcm lelak n 4bia ga ku in luv...ilek2 jak mh
Me:Urmmm....
Abby:Aie..kan xlama ag u open relatnshp, try find one...
Me:Emm...if i dun wan...
Abby:Wa..wat so special bout me?
Me:Bcoz i noe u better
Abby:Ehe...u cn get to noe othr gurl btter lorh...
Me:Emm...
Abby:U still keep my pic??
Me:Ya..i still keep it..,how could i dlete it...
Abby:Cyg juak d gau ku....
Me:Emm...Abby..,wat if i say i luv u ryte now...,
Abby:Ar..?Thanks 4 ur luv..
Me:It dat all....
Abby:But my love goes to him...
Me:=<
Abby:Urmmm..p ku jaie gau d,mangah gau d.
Me:All u do dat is good 4 me...it changed me

Well dear....u luv still remain change
And notink will unchanged it back
And i still waiting u to return wit me again.

0 comments: