BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Leaving Naim Cendera KIS Project

Thx 4 all staff at Naim Cendera KIS Project for everything....
I learn so much at KIS Project during my practical (Industrial Training)
Starting 20/7/10 till 19/7/10.....It all bring gud moment 4 me wit u all...
miz u guyz a lot.....haha :p
Thx 4 evrything mostly to Mr Orjit my construction Manager [CM] hehe...if bos c my my blog im juz cn say PEACE hahaha :P
not 4get to Mr Albert Lee a.k.a the Project Manager of KIS(Org kuat nie haha)
Mr John Teo (engineer)
Kak Norafiza(Engineer) bila mok kawen kak Nora haha...
Mr Lam (Archi Enginner) dun wory Mr Lam even though sye xde nnti ada trainee bru dtg tolong Mr Lam buat starter bar...
Mr David Teo (In-house surveyor)
Abg Shan(Junior Supervisor)..ko blajar bna2 diploma towk haha...
Mr Alexander (CNS supervisor)
Mr Romeo Ruldoph (CNS supervisor) ha....spa g mok tolong ko buat site diary ya mun ku dh xda :p....
Mr Liew Chan Kui a.k.a LCK (CNS supervisor)...
Chester Chong (M&E Engineer) boh slalu main football manager 2011 ya kja buat...
Mr Adrul Hatta (M&E Supervisor)
En.Hazumi (Safety Officer) and Steve (M&E Engineer)

0 comments: